If you don't have time to compost your leaves or yard debris, the City will collect it for you and create compost to fertilize neighborhood parks.
Leaf & Yard Waste Guidelines:
- Place leaves, and yard debris in large paper leaf bags or open barrels labeled 'Yard Waste'.
- Tie branches with string, 3 feet maximum length and no wider than 1 inch; do NOT put branches in barrels.
- Yard waste in plastic bags will also not be collected.
- Put barrels, bags and branches on the curb by 7:00AM on your Recycling Day, during the collection dates listed below.
- Yard waste will not be collected with trash during this period.
- There are no more Saturday collections.
Request Yard Waste Sticker
More Information on Leaf & Yard Waste Collection